What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- first and last name
- phone number
- email address
- geographical location such as state you live in
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails will come from Jennifer Trimble. I will never pass your details on to another organization.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, or mail. I may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Financial transactions on my website
- All transaction are for Jennifer Trimble. ABN: 77 523 174 926
- All transactions are processed in AUD.
- Refund policy for products: I offer a 30 day replacement period for faulty products. Please email email@example.com within 1 month of receiving the product.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyze data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Using the one-click unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all email correspondence.
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to me email@example.com.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.